Sunday, September 12, 2010

Meme - Wants to live

A lot has changed since I had last posted on this blog ; from travelling across the world, fostering new relationships, getting insights into how things work around me and adding a lot of arsenal to my knowledge and the fear of the unknown. But for some time, I became very curious of the need for thought to continue to exist and evolve into action. The best answer I could muster, is that it is the need of our conditioned brain to experience the vagaries of emotion, we are programmed to retain thought and produce them on the way. And not to forget the quanta of emotion each of them evokes, which I believe is responsible for changing the state of the mind. It was one such thought to record the places and people I had visited, which has finally found a way to become action. Experience what I saw and felt and get infected with a new meme along the way.

- Cheers,
Neo

No comments: